I am very excited to go back to beautiful Copenhagen in 2020! I am speaking at IntraTeam Event Copenhagen. Hereby more information about my workshop and session:
Workshop: How to successfully roll-out Microsoft Teams within your organization
Microsoft delivers the Modern Workplace with Microsoft 365. An intelligent, secure and complete workplace that empowers everyone. The gemstone of the modern workplace is Microsoft Teams. A hub for teamwork. How can you successfully roll-out Microsoft Teams within your organization? Jasper Oosterveld, Microsoft MVP & Modern Workplace Consultant at InSpark, is going to answer this question! You can expect real world advise around a variety of topics: governance, relationship with other Office 365 services (Yammer, OneDrive, SharePoint, Planner and Stream) and an adoption strategy.
– Learn how to setup a successful Governance structure for teamwork with Microsoft Teams.
– Learn how to secure & manage your data while collaborating, internally & externally, with Microsoft Teams.
– Learn how to setup a successful adoption strategy for Microsoft Teams.
– Learn how to combine other Office 365 services for an optimal teamwork experience.
Governance for Microsoft Teams: A to Z
Thinking about Governance doesn’t get many people excited. That said, defining and implementing Governance is the key to a successful rollout and adoption of Microsoft Teams. Jasper Oosterveld, Microsoft MVP & Modern Workplace Consultant, is taking a hands-on approach around Governance for Microsoft Teams. You can expect real-world advise around a variety of topics: naming convention, external access, expiration policy, information protection and the creation process. After this session you are ready to go back and build your own successful Governance for Microsoft Teams.
– Apply the content of the session and quickly start with a Governance structure of your own.
Click here to sign up for this great event. Hope to see you at the event!