We’ll be releasing some of the new web parts for modern pages that we demoed at Ignite 2017.
You’ll begin seeing these features in the coming weeks.
This message is associated with Office 365 Roadmap ID’s: 16051, 21050, 21052, 21054, 24082.
How does this affect me?
These features include:
– A new large toolbox with categorization and search
– A new Microsoft Forms web part
– Page formatting web parts in spacer and divider
– Document web part gets renamed to File viewer and will now support 270+ file types
– Highlighted content now supports the most commonly used tokens (ME/TODAY +/- days
– People now supports a second descriptive layout
We’ll be gradually rolling this out to First Release customers in early November, and the roll out will be completed by the end of December.
What do I need to do to prepare for this change?
There is nothing you need to do to prepare for this change. Please click Additional Information to learn more.