I am very excited to speak at the first SharePoint Saturday London! It’s been a while since I visited London so I am very happy to be going back to this great city! Click here to read everything about the event. Here are the details of my session:
Session – How to drive adoption for Office 365
Track: End-User, Business
Adoption is at the center of everything. It’s crucial for a successful deployment and use of Office 365 and its online services. Although adoption makes sense it’s not easy to drive and manage adoption for Office 365. During this session Jasper Oosterveld (Office 365 MVP) takes you on an adoption journey to help you understand why adoption is important and how you can achieve the highest level of adoption.The presentation covers the following topics:
- The Microsoft adoption framework
- Office 365 usage scenarios that can drive adoption
- Real world examples of driving adoption
- Out of the box tools to monitor adoption
The key take away points are:
- The reasons why Adoption is crucial for a successful launch and use of Office 365.
- Learn about Office 365 usage scenarios that can benefit your customers or your own business.
- Receiving useful tips, tricks and resources to drive adoption within your own business or for your customers.