I am honored to be speaking at the first SPBiz conference in the world! The follow-up to the very successful SP24 conference is coming this June! The speaker line-up is amazing and I am proud to be part of such an amazing group of people. You can read all about the event by clicking here. My session is about Office 365 & Adoption, one of my favorite topics. Hereby the abstract:
How to drive adoption for Office 365
Adoption is at the center of everything. It’s crucial for a successful deployment and use of Office 365 and its online services. Although adoption makes sense it’s not easy to drive and manage adoption for Office 365. During this session Jasper Oosterveld (Office 365 MVP) takes you on an adoption journey to help you understand why adoption is important and how you can achieve the highest level of adoption.
The presentation covers the following topics:
- The Microsoft adoption framework
- Office 365 usage scenarios that can drive adoption
- Real world examples of driving adoption
- Out of the box tools to monitor adoption
The key take away points are:
- The reasons why Adoption is crucial for a successful launch and use of Office 365.
- Learn about Office 365 usage scenarios that can benefit your customers or your own business.
- Receiving useful tips, tricks and resources to drive adoption within your own business or for your customers.
This session was really well received during the keynote of the Metalogix Roadshow in Amsterdam. The attendees gave me a 8.6! I also work for one of the leading Office 365 & SharePoint partners in the Netherlands with a huge focus, and track record, around user adoption.
Hope to talk to you in June!