Last year I was proud to be part of the first SharePoint Saturday in Oslo! Great community in Norway 🙂 This year I am back to do a session about SharePoint Online:
SharePoint Online: a Friend or a Foe?
This is an important question many customers ask themselves. Microsoft is heavily promoting their Cloud services with SharePoint Online as their showpiece. The SharePoint Online platform did mature over the years and has become a worthy and realistic replacement for SharePoint On-Premises. SharePoint Online offers Intranet and Extranet business solutions and contains the latest SharePoint features. Although this sounds great, many customers aren’t sure and are hesitant of the Cloud. What they really wonder: is SharePoint Online a friend or a foe? The presentation covers the following topics:
- A look at the history and evolution of SharePoint Online
- Real world SharePoint Online Intranet Solutions
- An Extranet business scenario with SharePoint Online
- Overcome Cloud challenges such as Governance, Unified User Experience and Hybrid Solutions
- The main differences with SharePoint On-Premises
Key Take Away Points:
- Determine if SharePoint Online is a good fit for your organisation
- A clear overview of not only the benefits but also the challenges of SharePoint Online
- Learn about useful business scenarios and workloads suitable for SharePoint Online
Hope to see you there 🙂 Click here to read more about the event.